Disclaimer: WynnBET is not online in Nevada yet. This review is speculative based on the sportsbook’s offers in other states and will be updated when WynnBET debuts in NV. In the meantime, we recommend BetMGM online sportsbook for Nevada bettors:
WynnBET Sportsbook could soon be available to sports bettors in Nevada. The online gambling division of Wynn Resorts, WynnBET is a thriving sportsbook app that’s already available in several states across the country.
The site offers bets on a variety of sports, including basketball, soccer, tennis, hockey and football. There’s also a solid rewards program for you to benefit from, and a Build Your Own Bet feature.
WynnBET also offers all new customers a bonus first bet for up to $100. We’ll explain how to claim the offer and give a full review of Wynn Sportsbook below.
WynnBET Sportsbook Nevada promo code 2024
To claim WynnBET’s welcome bonus, create an account via the sportsbook app and complete the process in person. Once the sportsbook has verified your details, you’ll be eligible for the bonus. To create a WynnBET Nevada account, you need to be within state lines and 21 or older.
|WynnBET Sportsbook Nevada
|Up to $100 bet insurance
WynnBET Sportsbook NV welcome bonus — the fine print!
The WynnBET welcome offer takes some of the pressure off your first bet on the site. Simply create your online sportsbook account, then opt in on the app’s promotions page. Make your first deposit of $20 or more, then place an eligible sports bet within 10 days. If this bet loses, Wynn will refund you up to $100 in bonus funds.
Qualifying sports bets must be for $20 or more on events with odds between -150 and +10,000. If your first bet on the site results in a win, you’ll receive your winnings as normal and will not qualify for the bonus bet.
If you placed a $100 bet on an event with +150 odds and lost, for example, you would qualify for a $100 refund. This would arrive in your account as a bonus bet credit within 72 hours for you to use on any pregame wager with odds between -150 and +10,000. This bonus bet expires within 10 days.
Can I trust WynnBET Sportsbook in Nevada?
Yes, WynnBET is a trustworthy sportsbook app. To operate legally in NV, WynnBET will need to have qualified for a license from the Nevada Gaming Control Board. The NGCB regulates online sportsbooks in Nevada and ensures they are legitimate and safe to bet with.
As part of this legitimacy, WynnBET is bound by law to check that you are 21 or older and within Nevada state lines before it allows you to bet. The site also works hard to protect its users from problem gambling with options to set limits on your betting. Along with those options, WynnBET gives all players the option to close their accounts at any time.
Getting started at WynnBET Sportsbook in Nevada
WynnBET is a sportsbook app, so you’ll need to download it onto your smartphone or tablet in order to start betting. You can, however, start creating an account at any time on the website — here’s how.
Start by clicking the gold “Register” button. You will then receive a prompt to enter the following information about yourself:
- Username and password
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
That’s all there is to the process in most states where WynnBET operates. In Nevada, however, you must finish signing up in person. This likely means you will need to go to the Wynn Las Vegas to complete the process. Once you’ve signed up, you can download the app and start betting.
How do I download the WynnBET Nevada app?
WynnBET is mobile and tablet-only, so you will need to install the app onto one of your devices to start placing bets. This is a nice and easy process as the sportsbook is available on both Apple and Android.
Start by heading to the WynnBET site. On the homepage, you will then see a “Download the App Now” prompt. From there, click on the App Store or Android button, depending on your device.
Once you’ve installed WynnBET, simply log in and click on the “Promotions” button to opt in to the welcome offer. You can then make your qualifying deposit and wager to get started at the sportsbook.
Where do I find WynnBET Sportsbook promotions?
As we mentioned above, you’ll need to visit the WynnBET promotions page as soon as you’ve created your account to opt in to the sportsbook’s bonus bet. On the main menu of the site, just click “Rewards and Promotions.” Alternatively, click the “Promotions” button in the navigation bar running along the bottom of the screen.
There are plenty of other promotions on this page. You can specifically choose to view sportsbook-only promotions using the tab at the top of the site. Stand-out promos include WynnBET Wednesday, where you’ll receive a $20 bonus bet for betting $100 or more during the week.
WynnBET Win Hour runs every Thursday, giving you boosted odds between the hours of 5 and 6 p.m. There’s also Monday Magic, where you can claim a $10 bonus bet by spending $50 or more on any parlay.
Wynn’s sportsbook bonuses change fairly regularly, so make sure to check the promotions page often so you don’t miss out.
Why should I choose the WynnBET Sportsbook app?
WynnBET offers a variety of solid features — we’ve picked out a few of our favorites here.
- Wynn Rewards: Claim benefits for your bets when you use Wynn Rewards. Every time you place a sports bet, you’ll receive credit that you can then redeem for bonus bets and other bonuses.
- Build Your Own Bet: Use this tool to string your parlays together with ease. Bet on the moneyline, spread and total with this feature to make placing and tracking your wagers simple.
- Live statistics: Receive up-to-the-minute statistics to keep a close eye on your bets. This might help you choose the right moment to place a live bet or push you to hit the cash-out button.
- Daily boosted odds: Get the best value for your bets by looking out for WynnBET’s boosted odds. Several markets receive daily boosts — you’ll find these in prominent positions on the app for easy access. There’s also a designated odds boosts hour between 5 and 6 p.m. on Thursdays.
What won’t I like about the WynnBET Sportsbook app?
WynnBET could make a few small changes to improve its app overall. Here are a couple of things you might not be so keen on when it comes to this sportsbook app:
- Few deposit options: Currently, you can make a deposit at WynnBET using Visa/Mastercard, PayPal or Play+. While this may suit the majority of customers, we’d like to see options like ACH transfer and PayNearMe for additional convenience.
- Usability issues: We’ve noticed that some elements of the WynnBET app, particularly the A-Z sports list, fail to allow you to scroll through your options at times. This can be frustrating, but you can fix it using the app’s search bar.
What kind of bets can I place at WynnBET?
All the usual bets are available at WynnBET Nevada. Here are the standard options you’re likely to see and how they work:
- Moneylines: Choose which team you think will win with a bet on the moneyline. The favored team will have a negative odds number, and the underdog will have a positive number.
- Point spreads: In the spread column of the app, you will find a number from WynnBET set as a benchmark. You will need to choose if the favorite will win by that number of points or more, or if the underdog will either lose by less than that number or win by any score.
- Totals: Also known as over/under bets, these let you bet on whether the combined number of points from a game will be over or under the benchmark figure that WynnBET sets.
- Parlays: A parlay is a combination of bet selections as a single wager. You must win every selection to collect your payout. Unless you’re using parlay insurance, lose just one leg of your bet and the full parlay will fail. This is a high-risk, high-reward wager.
- Props: A fast-growing betting favorite, props allow you to bet on a variety of side elements within a game. You might bet on which player will score first or the result of the coin flip at the start of a game.
- Live betting: Place bets on games as they play out. WynnBET has a full page dedicated to in game betting where you can keep an eye on ongoing events and watch ever-changing odds to try to wager at the right time.
- Futures: Bet on long-term results such as a championship winner or individual player awards. To place a futures bet, select your sport on the app and then click on the futures tab.
Can I bet on the Las Vegas Raiders at WynnBET Nevada Sportsbook?
Yes, you can place a variety of bets on the Las Vegas Raiders at WynnBET. The sportsbook thoroughly covers the NFL, so you should be able to find most options open to you. Start by clicking on the football link in the app’s main menu, then select the NFL.
Props are a popular NFL betting option. You could wager on your favorite Raiders player to score the first touchdown of the game, for example.
You’ll find the usual spread, money and total lines for all Las Vegas Raiders games, but you might also want to look in the “Alternate” tab or visit the “Other” section for options like halftime lines. These allow you to bet on the winning team of the first half of the game, or the score by the time halftime hits.
The NFL futures section will allow you to bet on the next Super Bowl winner or the winner of the AFC West, for example, before the season starts.
How do I get money on (and off!) WynnBET Sportsbook quickly?
WynnBET keeps banking simple. This means that although fewer payment options are available than at some other sportsbooks out there, it’s safe and fast to transfer your funds.
You can deposit from $10 at this sportsbook. Just head over to the cashier in the app to start. Deposit using one of these options:
- Debit/credit card
- Online banking
- Play+ card
Withdrawal options are limited. You can currently cash out using one of the following methods:
- Play+ card
- VIP preferred
How do I get help at WynnBET Sportsbook?
WynnBET sports betting has around-the-clock customer support to help players get the help they need at any time. Whether you have a question on betting, depositing, claiming promotions or limiting your spending, someone should be available to assist.
If you want to check the sportsbook’s FAQ first, you can do so by clicking the “FAQ and Support” button on the app. This lists a number of the most common questions in a bid to solve your query with ease.
Live chat support is also available from the FAQ page — just click the chat button at any time and wait for an operator to join. Alternatively, send an email using the contact address available on the help page.
How do I exclude myself from WynnBET?
WynnBET offers several options to help protect yourself from the effects of problem gambling. Start by opening your account and clicking the Responsible Gaming button. Here, you’ll find information on how to spot problem gambling in yourself or others, and organizations out there to help.
You can also limit your spending and wagering in this section to prevent you from spending more than you can afford on sports betting. Alternatively, set a time limit here to watch over the number of minutes you spend on the WynnBET Nevada app.
Set a “cooling-off period” at WynnBET to give yourself a break from the site. Alternatively, you can get in touch with customer support to permanently close your account.
Can I bet at WynnBET Sportsbook in person?
Sort of, yes. While it doesn’t have WynnBET in its name, the Wynn Race & Sports Book at the Wynn Las Vegas casino and resort offers in-person betting as well as lounge seating and a bar. Should WynnBET launch in Nevada, you likely will be able to bank at this location, too.
- Casino: Wynn Las Vegas
- Address: 3131 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Phone: 702-770-7000
How does WynnBET compare to other Nevada sportsbooks?
WynnBET is a quality online sportsbook that’s likely to continue growing over the years. It isn’t without its teething problems right now, mainly due to usability issues, but all the foundations of a strong online sportsbook are in place. You’ll find plenty of sports and bets, a sportsbook rewards program and a long list of betting promotions.
If you’re more of an experienced sports bettor, however, we’d probably suggest you take a look at other NV online sportsbooks before making your final choice.
WynnBET Sportsbook FAQs
Is WynnBET licensed in Nevada?
Yes, it will need to have received a license before it can launch in the state.
What is the easiest way to cash out wins from WynnBET?
There are currently only two withdrawal options at WynnBET Sportsbook — VIP Preferred and Play+. Both are pretty simple to use, and funds will normally arrive within five business days, but we would like to see more payment options to choose from.
Do I have to go to the Wynn Las Vegas to sign up for the WynnBET online sportsbook?
Yes. You can start the process online, but Nevada requires you to sign up for any online sportsbook in person.
What is the maximum bet limit at WynnBET?
Various sports and betting options at WynnBET will have different limits. The easiest way to discover the maximum bet for your selection at WynnBET, according to the sportsbook, would be to add the wager to your bet slip and see if the sportsbook flags it.
Is sports betting legal in Nevada?
Yes, the Nevada Gaming Control Board licenses sports betting in person, online and via sportsbook apps.