To cover all aspects of Nevada gambling from sports betting to the casino gaming industry, all centered around the Entertainment Capital of the World: Las Vegas.
Andrew Champagne is a Content Manager at Catena Media, as well as an award-winning writer and producer. A passionate storyteller, Andrew boasts a career that has included stints at The Daily Racing Form, TVG Network, and HRTV. Born and raised in upstate New York, Andrew now resides in Northern California’s Bay Area. You can often find him handicapping horse races, planning his next trip to Las Vegas, bowling reasonably well, and golfing incredibly poorly.
Marc Meltzer grew up on the mean streets of the South Bronx. He’s the rare combination of Yankees and Jets fan which explains his often contrarian point of view. Marc is a freelance writer and social media consultant. Writing about steak, booze, gambling and Las Vegas is a tough job but somebody has to do it.
More about PlayNevada
As the Nevada-focused platform of the Play brand of gambling news sites, PlayNevada offers the latest and most accurate news surrounding legal gambling options in the Silver State.
This includes highlighting the trail-blazing sports betting industry, both online and land-based, while also spotlighting casino gaming, poker as well as regulatory and legislative efforts. Not to mention breaking news surrounding the Entertainment Capital of the World: Las Vegas.
We are not directly affiliated with any specific casino, sportsbook, online sports betting app or gaming website. We are an independently owned and operated commercial organization.
Career and freelance opportunities
Do you have what it takes to contribute to the coverage of the Nevada gambling industry?
Covering topics ranging from sports betting, casino gaming and other gambling legislative efforts, as well as general Las Vegas gaming news, PlayNevada informs and entertains readers in the Silver State. As PlayNevada grows, we are always looking for writers in the area to contribute.
Become part of a team that breaks the latest news, posts in-depth features and educates readers who wish to learn more about the Nevada gambling industry.
Here is a quick look at the ideal writer:
- Familiarity with the gambling industry, with specific knowledge of Nevada as a plus
- Experience covering news or writing content for internet-based outlets
- Knowledge of SEO best practices also a bonus
Those interested in being part of PlayNevada can contact us and provide their experience and some links to content they have produced.
Our funding comes via advertising relationships with several legal online gaming operators. In some cases, when you visit a site, including online sportsbooks, casino sites, poker sites, and daily fantasy sports sites, we may receive financial compensation from the casino or poker site. We may also sell advertising to various partners.
Our policy regarding advertisers is simple:
- Advertisers do not have a say over the content on PlayNevada.com.
- Our goal is always to provide credible, objective information about legal online gaming options in Nevada, specifically, and more generally throughout the US. We believe that this goal naturally produces the best information for both customers and operators, and therefore for us as a business.
- We clearly mark all paid advertisements or advertisements appear in a format (such as banner ads) that are widely understood to be advertisements.